When there is no vision the people perish, don’t perish
Discovering who am I is key to creating a vision for your next stage whether that is when you are thirty or sixty or anywhere in between. At onCOREventures, we help you to define your vision for your business or life venture. We start with your why, and then we apply our experience in the tech sector with iterative development to start with a product concept that you can take to market based on your core values, passions and your purpose. The twelve week process uses a combination of assessments, online questions and answers and coaching sessions to answer questions like the following:
- Why are you doing it?
- What are your core values?
- What are you inherently good at?
- What are you inherently bad at?
- What are your gifts as others see them?
- What are your passions?
- What is your offering?
- What do people get out of it – the benefits?
- What are the key features?
- Who else is doing it?
- Who do you want to work with?
- Where do they live?
- What is their lifestyle?
- What are their hopes, fears and other characteristics?
- What do your clients get out of working with you?
The output of this process is to allow you to create product creative brief which is the input to create a test product concept to take to market. To get started, you simply need to complete a short on-line assessment and we will schedule a one hour review with you so that you can discover:
- Why some things are easy for you to do and why others seem to be impossible to get done.
- Why other people seem to be able to do things that you can not do and how to stop beating yourself up over it
- Why you hate doing what you are currently doing, and why you will love doing something that you have wanted to do but were stopped from doing by parents, spouses and friends
- How to begin to overcome the negative voice inside of your head and create the life that you were born to live.
If you are ready to get started complete this assessment and we will follow-up to schedule an appointment.
Image – Shutterstock